Monday, October 12, 2009

"Thanks" for my Church Home and Church Family

Psalm 100: 4 & 5
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting And His truth endures to all generations.


Well, let me first say hello and apologize for blogging so late. I've never been a blogger so please bear with me. It's going to be short and I pray sweet..Monday blogging is for Home and Family.

I'm thankful that I serve a forgiving and merciful God, whose grace is made new every day.

I thank Jesus for finding me "worth" the price.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with a the husband who will soon be in church with us. Thank you Lord for all my Kids.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with a "lay off".
Thank you Lord for the great Church family I get to spend time with. The Church I have the privlege to call my church home.
I'm just really thankful..... love ya'll

1 comment:

  1. Good blog but I don't know who is blogging....It would be great to add your name so we know who you are... Just a suggestion...Love ya!
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete