Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

Hello, My Friends,

What a glorious watchnight service we had. 2009 was a banner year with approximately 105 people receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit and over 60 baptized. But...2010 is here and good things are on the horizon. The church website at www.gpupc.org is up and we are working on completing it. You will see the yearly events posted shortly.

I would like to continue the ladies blog site this year. It proved to be overwhelming to have several guest bloggers each month. I would like to ask one person to guest blog at least once a week for the time frame of a month. Any volunteers for January?

I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from 2009 which were included in the end of year slide show last evening.

Love to all and I'll see you on Sunday, if not before!

Sis. D.







No comments:

Post a Comment