Thursday, September 24, 2009

back in time

Sorry I am doing this so late. I was helping the ladies make peanut brittle. That was fun. Sis Lety Galviz was suprised on how crazy it gets when all these pentecostal ladies get together. Tonight I want to say that I am very thankful with what the Lord is doing in the church. I'm excited for the young people and all the kids that are attending on wednesdays.
I was thinking on a question that Vanessa asked me the other day. She asked "mom, don't you wish that we could go back in time before Papi broke his arm and was working?" I answered "yes, but we can't can we". Lots of time we all have wish that could happen, especially when bad situations happen in our lives. Many of us have done that we are not proud of, maybe when we were young and in school or we have said some things we should not have said. Sure I would want to go back in time before my husbands accident or when Victoria totalled my van. But we must keep trusting in the Lord and really believe that God is in control and that everything happens for a reason. Our main goal is to forget about what could of been or what should of happened and just do what God wants us to do now and in the future. We just have keep busy doing God's work and try and win some souls. Don't ever doubt God or His love for you.

Sis Nydia

No comments:

Post a Comment