Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!



I want to share something I read. I have been struggling with a few things and this lifted my spirit.



“Be still my heart and let your troubles melt away. You are loved, you are free. Yours is the earth and more, for great indeed is your inheritance. You need not be troubled, you need not fear of anything. You need not wear yourself out anymore by efforts that have brought you nothing. You need only to rest, to trust, and to believe that everything’s going to be just fine.



It will be taken care of by the Hand of God. Your prayer has been heard even before it had been uttered, Your desires shall come to be and no one can steal your dreams away. No one can snatch you away from the LOVE of GOD. For you are his alone forever.



Be still and rest your weary soul. Let not your confidence lay upon the workings of the flesh, but upon the power of the spirit whose power is greater in times when you rest than in the many days that you toil.



Be still, be whole, be joyful just where you are for who you really are someone more wonderful than the stars, someone even more beautiful than the rising sun.”



I have to admit that I have given my problems or situations to God and then tried to fix them myself. But like Bro. Seaton said last night, We need to take it off and tear it up. Once we give our problems and situations to God we need to let him handle it instead of still trying to do it ourselves. I ask that you all keep me and my family in your prayers. I appreciate each and every one of you and thank God for my sisters in the Lord. May God bless you all, as we continue to have revival at the First UPC of GP.



IN JESUS NAME!!

Sis. Krisha

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Sis. Hang in there. Be not weary in well doing...go through to the other side.

    Love you so much,
    Sis. D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just know that we love you and your family very much and always remember with GOD all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Krisha! Love and miss all you ladies at GPUPC so much!

    ReplyDelete